Categories: Fishing Derbies and Tournaments
Kiwanis Walleye World Fishing Derby 2019
To see the Pike and Walleye Leader board visit the link below
With over $260,000 in prizes to be won we are the largest Walleye Fishing Derby in the world.
The 2017 Walleye World is shaping up to be a major event once again with some exciting new additions and a number of old (and great) friends coming along to join us on the waters of the Bay of Quinte.
The Kiwanis Walleye World is a massive fundraising effort by the Trenton Kiwanis Club to help raise money for the community in support of the goals of Kiwanis International. Our priority is simple: Youth.
We support many local initiatives and activities that help to support and encourage youth through sport, sciences, academics, and much much more to make our community a great place to live and play.
Every year we gather together to raise money and to give away great prizes on the first full weekend of May. We look forward to this weekend every year and together we make it the BEST weekend of May for Walleye fishing in the province of Ontario!
The Trenton Kiwanis Walleye World 2018 is a completely LIVE release event!
- The event will begin May 5 at 12:01 a.m. and end May 6 at 4:00 p.m.
- All fish must be legally hooked on legal tackle. Any evidence of net, gaff or snag marks will immediately disqualify that fish from competition.
- All boat occupants must be registered entrants.
- All fish entered, must have been hooked and played to landing by the angler entering such fish. Any attempt to falsify entries will result in disqualification and prizes forfeited.
- Fish that have been transported across land in a vehicle will not qualify.
- Each contestant will be required to provide proof of entry at weigh in.
- Prize winning entries will require a completed affidavit.
- All prize winning fish must be confirmed as a live release by officials.
- This organization and/or its sponsors will not be liable for injury to any person, contestant or spectator and will not be responsible for any loss of property. Contestants compete in this event at their own risk.
- All decisions by the Judges will be final.
- In the event of a tie weight, the first fish weighed in will take priority position in all prize categories. Each fish may win only one prize.
- Juniors, age 12 and under as of May 4th, 2018 will be eligible for the Junior prizes, Hidden Weight and Tagged Fish categories.
- The areas north of No. 1 dam in Trenton and north of CPR bridge in Belleville are ineligible.
- MNR Rules and Regulations must be followed.
- Competitors will be eligible for 1 (one) prize per category (Walleye or Pike). Should another winning entry be submitted for consideration at any weigh station, by the same ticket holder, the largest of the prize-qualifying fish will be left on the leader board for prize claim, any remaining entries will be removed. Prizes will not be substituted.