Categories: Fishing Derbies and Tournaments
- Cost: $60.00 per person on day of event
- Allan Silzer 306-368-2338
Lake Lenore Lions Ice Fishing Derby 2019
Saturday, January 19 2019
Lake Lenore Big Lake (Lungs beach)
Registration 8:00 am – Fishing 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
Catch and Release Only – Walleye, Northern Pike and Perch
Entry fee $50 / person (pre-registration) or $60 / person day of event
Pre-register by going to Eventbrite: https://tinyurl.com/lakelenorederby
Lunch and drinks available for purchase on the lake.
GREAT PRIZES! Over $25,000 of prizes, all entries are eligible for prizes.
50% Cash payout (1st 50%, 2nd 25%, 3rd 15%, 4th 10%)
$500 Bonus for largest Walleye – Horizon Fertilizers
$500 Largest Perch Prize – Dave and Marlene Pfeiffer & A. Aggregate Wholesale
50/50 – Last year it was over $7000!
8” Power Ice Auger – CMI Terminal
Pitboss 3 series Vertical Pellet Smoker – GBC Equipment
Husqvarna 440 Chain Saw – Bourgault Tillage Tools
4 Man Ice Fishing Tent – Bourgault Industries
New Holland 5 ton Electric Log Splitter – Farm World
Marcum M1 Ice Fishing Flahser – Maxquip
BE Xtreme 6500 watt Generator – Lake Lenore Co-op Agro
Gas Powered Pressure Washer – Brett Young
$250 Cabela’s Gift Card – Richardson Pioneer
Bag of Pioneer 45M35 Canola Seed – Gerwing Ag Ventures
Bag of Invigor L233p Canaola Seed – BASF Canada
Mr. Heater Big Buddy heater with storage case – Dekalb Canola Seed
Deluxe Meat Grinder – Syngenta Canada
Eskimo Quickfish 3 – The Fishin’ Hole
Fishing Package – Access Communications
Jug of Express SG – FMC Corporation
Dave and Marlene Pfeiffer & A. Aggregate Wholesale
Lake Lenore Co-op Agro
Bourgault Tillage Tools
Pioneer Seeds – Gerwing Ag Ventures
The Fishin’ Hole
Affinity Credit Union – LL Branch
Bayer Crop Science
Concrete Edge Construction
Corteva Agriscience Canada
Cutting Edge Flooring
D Classen Concrete Pumping
FFun South 20 Dodge
Fly On Ag
Hergott Farm Equipment
Jack Wacker Fishing Lures
Jamie Haeusler Construction
Knight Archer Insurance
L & J Voz Trucking
LL Grocery Co-op and Greenhouse
Olynick Water and Sewer
Ryan Stuckel Trucking
Shaw Building Movers
Strueby Plumbing and Heating
ALL KIDS OF ALL AGES ON THE ICE, MUST BE REGISTERED AND PAID IN FULL
ACCESS/ENTRANCE ON TO THE ICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK! THE LAKE LENORE LIONS CLUB ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE!
– All Sask. Fishing regulations will apply.
– Area will be marked off where fishing is permitted. No one without a paid ticket will be allowed to enter the marked area.
– After you register you will be permitted to set-up your ice shack and drill your holes….but you are NOT ALLOWED to put your lines in the water until the start time. Anyone found with lines in the water before the start time WILL BE DISQUALIFIED with no refund and not allowed in designated derby area.
– Fishing starts with a horn signal at 9:30 AM and ends with a horn signal at 2.00 PM.
– Ice rods/reels and buckets must remain outside tent until horn blows to signal the start of the derby.
– At 9:15 every person must be outside their shacks or outside the boundary until the horn signals the start of the derby.
– No trucks, snow toboggans or ATV’s are allowed in the fishing area, they must be parked outside the boundary or on shore. Please do not park right next to boundary edge or park too many vehicles in one area.
– Drill your own holes, paid entrants are permitted 2 holes no more than 25 meters apart.
– If you decide to move, your previous holes are available to any other fishermen.
– Fishing huts and electronics are allowed.
– Authorities will be around at the start and throughout the day to check out shacks, holes and lines.
– Fishermen must keep the fish alive in a large bucket or preferably a cooler when brought to the weigh station. The fish MUST be released alive to be entered. If your fish cannot swim away on its own it is not eligible. NO EXCEPTIONS!
– All dead fish must be brought to weigh station also.
– After catching a fish bring it to the trailer or a flagged vehicle where someone will assist you with your fish to the weigh station.
– Judges decisions are final.
– Unregistered people cannot fish in registered people’s holes anywhere is the designated area.
– Registration numbers must be visible at all times.
– Participants must be in line at the weigh station when the horn goes to end the derby, in order for fish to be eligible.
– All prizes and donations will be awarded, we will draw for these in the event that no fish are caught.
– Bring all fish caught to weigh station, regardless of size since there will be extra prices drawn randomly.
– All registered fisherman are eligible to win prizes throughout the day & at the awards presentation following the derby, so be sure to attend for your chance to collect a prize.
– NO PRIZES for first &/or last fish caught during the derby.
Fishing huts, heaters, and electronics are allowed!
50/50 draw will take place after the derby during the awards presentation. Only 1 ticket will be drawn. In the event that the winner isn’t present, there will not be a re-draw.
Official Rules and Prizes sheet to be handed out upon registering.