- 401 Meade Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
Cocoa Beach Pier Bait and Tackle
Extending 800 feet over the Atlantic Ocean in the heart of Cocoa Beach, the Cocoa Beach Pier has earned a reputation over the years for its great fishing! Catches of many different types of fish are plentiful here (depending on the season) such as Red Fish, Whiting, Pompano, Tarpon, Snapper, Wahoo, Sheepshead, Flounder, Jack, Blue Fish, Sea Trout, Black Drum, Croaker, Grouper and more. Pier fishing opens at 6 AM daily. If you have any questions about Cocoa Beach fishing, just ask our friendly and dedicated bait and tackle attendants who have more than 60 years of combined fishing knowledge.
- $7 fishing fee if you bring your own equipment
- $5 fishing fee for seniors, ages 55 & older, and ages 12 & under
- $20 fishing rod rental fee for 4 hours (includes admission, bait and equipment). A $20 deposit is required.
- $2 spectator fee (Present a receipt and admission is free) May change due to special event
- $5 frozen bait – shrimp, squid, mullet & clams
- Fishing Passes: 1 Week ($20), 1 Month ($40), 3 Months ($75), 6 Months ($125), 1 Year ($200)
- No shark fishing is allowed as we have many surfers around the pier. For the safety of our guests,please review our rules.
For more information about fishing off the Cocoa Beach Pier.